Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 152 - 8/14

Daily mileage: 0.0
Total trail mileage: 2013.9
Starting location: West Carry Pond Lean-to
Ending location: West Carry Pond Lean-to
Weather: 71 - 77 degrees during the day. Clear and sunny all day.

I am at
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=45.158124,+-70.099633

I sat around all day and pretty much did nothing. It was great. I
got up in the morning when the rest of Team 22 (those that had
previously been planning on summitting on the 22nd) showed up. They
were continueing on though and were just stopping for a food break.
After that I ate breakfast, read some, took a nap, read some more,
cooked some food, hung out at the pond, and read some more. By late
afternoon someone else showed up and then a few people from across the
pond arrived by boat with brownies, beer, and other goodies. Then a
Dragon Fly and a few section hikers came in. It was a more relaxing
zero than in town, because I didn't have to take care of any chores.
Short day tomorrow to Pierce Pond where I can get pancakes the
following morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment